I don't need this!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Drama drama drama. I remember the days when things were simple. When ice cream cones from McDonalds cost 30c, when previews for movies only went for 30 seconds instead of practically showing the whole movie, and when you applied for a rental property and the Real Estate Agents actually returned your calls.

I'm not going to go into it right now, but all I can say is NOT. HAPPY. JAN!! And the people I'm dealing with had better come through with the goods, otherwise they'll be hearing from me.

1 comments: to “ I don't need this! so far...

  •  

    :( Darn RE agents.

    Not being able to have McDonalds ice-cream cones almost KILLED ME during my pregnancy. One of the first thing I did post-birth was make Kenny drive me to a McDonalds and savour that first soft-serve. Mmmm.