Happy Birthday Hubs

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Even though yesterday didn't go exactly to plan, (I'll explain later), Hubs' birthday weekend was still lovely. Much more low-key than previous years (for a number of reasons - I'll explain later), but still a great celebration of a wonderful man's life.

There was cake (friand)


A belated breakfast of creamy garlic mushrooms on toast (that I forgot to take a photo of) and a massive fail brioche. This is how it was supposed to look:


This is how it actually looked:


And a visit from one of the local doctors:


Hee hee! (Costume courtesy of Aldi!)


And of course presents!!


We got Hubs a workbench for his man shed. I'm sure he can't wait to put it together once exams are over!


Even though it was a bit of a crazy weekend, everything worked out nicely in the end. Happy Birthday Hubs. You continue to amaze me every year with your constant love, support, sense of adventure, and beautiful heart. I love you so much for the Husband and Father I am getting to know more and more each day.


2 comments: to “ Happy Birthday Hubs so far...