3 women, 3 ways

Thursday, December 19, 2013

We have new friends. They are awesome. They are friends we met through church and we just clicked. I joked with them that it's like a summer romance that we don't want to end. We are cramming in as much time together as possible, before we go our separate ways. The mum of the family and I have been hanging out a lot the last three weeks, and it feels like her, her husband, and four beautiful daughters have been a part of our lives for so much longer than that. It's so hard to believe we only met weeks ago, not years. And I'm convinced Hubs and "the dad" were brothers in a previous life. They are ridiculously similar in so many ways. It's awesome.

I was also introduced to the mum's bestie up here, and she is just as delightful. It still blows my mind how many amazing, beautiful, like-minded people there are out there to meet, and how we keep getting lucky with meeting so many of them.

And in a few weeks time, the three of us will have left Ingham. One to the west, one to the north and one to the south. This is truly one of those God moments for me; I know he has ensured we crossed paths, and that there is so much more to come for our families. Maybe not now, but some day.

0 comments: to “ 3 women, 3 ways so far...