10 more things you may not know about Wifey

Monday, March 10, 2014

Here's the first 10 things you may not have known.

And here's the next 10:

1. I love licorice. Almost as much as I love chocolate. That stuff is black gold. Oh, and don't even get me started on bullets. Oh baby yeah.

2. I get nervous every time Daddy Pig parks his car on such a steep hill. (Scroll half way down this page)

3. Volume controls with numerical values have to be set on either a prime number or a number divisible by 3. Yeah. That's a good one...

4. I distinctly remember being embarrassed by my Mum's cloth/net shopping bags when I was growing up. Now I'm embarrassed when I forget mine and have to use plastic!

5. The body part I get most complimented on is my skin.

6. When a grocery item is half price, I have to buy 2. Or 4.

7. I would love to spend a weekend in a kitchen with Maggie Beer. Cool name, awesome cook. (May I please have one of her cookbooks? Or you know, all of them?)

8. When we were growing up, my Dad would always want to drive past our old house that was our first "family home" when we were in the area. My brother and I would give an obligatory groan, but I secretly loved it every time. I'm such a sentimental fool.

9. It annoys me in movies/TV shows when someone in a bar orders a drink and then leaves after 1 sip.

10. I like crunchy peanut butter, not smooth.