My new blog

Monday, September 29, 2014

Wow. It's finally happening. After registering the domain name 2 years ago, my new blog is finally "live". Until the last few months, I just hadn't had the motivation to do anything about it. I had a few ideas floating around in my head, but it wasn't until I got chatting to a friend of my sister-in-law, that things started to get moving.

Kate and I had a photo shoot, mentioned earlier, and she came up with some great concepts for the blog header. I absolutely adore what she has done and am so excited about my new space.

There are still a few things to be tweaked, like the links to all the old stuff, and a few "features" but I feel a blog is always a work in progress, and I'm just keen to get it up and running.

This space has been lovely to work with over the last 6 years, but it's nice to have something shiny and new, and something much more personal, and made just for me.

So what are you waiting for?? Go check it out! I'm now at: mybrilliantfoot.com

0 comments: to “ My new blog so far...