It's so hot today

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I've had this Peter Coombe song in my head since we arrived in Brisbane on Saturday. After the weather in Melbourne (tops of 25 degrees, mostly 22 degrees though) these 30-35 degree days (plus 88% humidity) are killing me! Hubs is loving it though, so at least that's something!

It's been a crazy start to our 3 week holiday in Brisbane, but so lovely to see everyone. I'm still fighting my sinus/chest infection so decided to take it easy today which has been bliss! Off to the shops with Nanny and Grandpa tomorrow (which consists of me trying on clothes, not finding anything I like, then Nanny stomping her foot down saying "I no leave til you buy something!") so that should be fun! No doubt a trip to ALDI will also be on the cards.

I spent a lovely afternoon with my Godson Billy-Bob & Billy-Bob's Mum yesterday which was de-lightful! Looking forward to spending quality time with friends and family over the next few weeks, so if that's you, we'll see you soon!!!

1 comments: to “ It's so hot today so far...

  •  

    Good to see you! (Very) Merry Christmas to you both! Thanks so much for the choccies.. we've never had them before and all our "taste testers" (read piggies) "appreciated" (read devoured) them.