Keeping up with the Joneses

Friday, December 30, 2011

I've been wanting revamp my blog for some time now, but there are just too many options out there to choose from - so many formats, fonts, colours etc.

I've also been wanting to finish unpacking our place in Mt Beauty - I'm still looking for my jewellery.

I've also been wanting to send very belated birthday cards from as far back as July.

Oh! And I've been wanting to "organise" our house so I can actually find things when I want them, not 2 weeks later after I've bought a replacement.

You see, I'm having trouble keeping up with life at the moment. How do people do it? Especially with more than 1 child? I "joke" about having 5, but in all seriousness, I would love to have 5 children. I just don't know how I would keep up with them all.

I feel like this is all I've been talking about on my blog lately - blah blah blah I can't keep up - but that's what my life consists of at the moment. This is what I'm living in, and I don't know when I'll find a way out. Every time I walk into our house, I feel like it's a holiday home - like it's not our home.

And being in Brisbane has just confused me even more. I seriously have to think to myself sometimes "where am I??" Thankfully, since we have had some sort of normalcy the last 2 weeks, Chance is actually sleeping through and even though I'm still pretty tired all the time from the 5am wake ups, I'm so glad he's sleeping better. I don't know how I feel about next year, knowing we'll be moving twice, but I just have to go with it. Embrace the chaos and know that no matter what, we'll get through it.

2012, here we come.

0 comments: to “ Keeping up with the Joneses so far...