Aaaaaahhh..... sleeeeeeeeep.....

Monday, February 14, 2011

I don't know what it is about getting a good night sleep that makes me want to tell people all about it. It might be because good nights sleep are so few and far between with a newborn (is 11 weeks still considered "newborn"??) not that I'm complaining - it comes with the territory. But last night, Chance went to sleep at 10pm and only woke up for a 4am feed, and then, this is the best part, he slept until just after 9am this morning.

Absolute bliss.

He normally wakes up for a 2am and 5am feed, and then is up for good around 7-8am, so maybe this is the start of a new routine for him. I know I know, it's only been one night. I shouldn't get too carried away. But you just never know! I feel like a million bucks today! I wonder what he has in store for us tonight.

1 comments: to “ Aaaaaahhh..... sleeeeeeeeep..... so far...