You've GOT to be kiddng me

Monday, April 23, 2012

Mum and Dad left less than an hour ago and you wouldn't believe it, but I just put my neck out. Do you know how long it's been since I put my neck out? No, neither do I, which trends to suggest it's been quite a long time.

And just to add a bit of irony, I was about to call the gym to book Chanbe in for childcare next week so I could ease my way back in by doing some laps in the pool. Something that's quite hard to do when I can't turn my head.

To say I'm a little frustrated and annoyed would be an understatement, but the fact that I love love love our new house, and that we're back in Wang is certainly cushioning the blow somewhat.

Stay tuned for some VERY happy snaps from the last 2 weeks!

0 comments: to “ You've GOT to be kiddng me so far...