Back in business

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Our internet finally got connected yesterday (woo hoo!) after almost 3 weeks of being off-line. Apart from our phones. And the Library. And Hubs' work. But it's different to just being able to sit anywhere in the house (hooray for wireless!) and surfing/blogging/paying bills/emailing to my heart's content. My neck didn't cause me too much grief and it was all better within about 5 days, thankfully. We are still unpacking but the end is nigh. These bookshelves that Hubs made really helped!!



Pretty gorgeous hey!? So I spent yesterday filling the middle and top shelf, and I'm now left wondering what to do with the bottom shelf. It might work nicely as a little desk for Chanbe actually. And who says unpacking has to be hard and boring? (Excuse the sound - that's me laughing hysterically...)



So we've had some fun over the last few weeks as well as working very hard. We have a very busy few months coming up, with going down to Melbourne for a weekend, then I'll head up to Brisbane for a week for a wee holiday and a couple of celebrations while Hubs stays home to study, then he'll head to Shep for a while for exams, then we're taking a trip over to Adelaide in July to visit friends which I'm REALLY looking forward to! And lots in between! So much for staying put for a while. *sigh* At least we love our house. 

More pics to come!

0 comments: to “ Back in business so far...