Happy Birthday Billy-Bob!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Last Tuesday I was sitting at my desk at work and I had the sudden urge to book a flight back to Brisbane for the weekend. Hubs said it was a-okay (anything to keep me from crying!!) and so operation "suprise Godson Billy-Bob and Billy-Bob's Mum for Billy-Bob's 2nd Birthday on Saturday" sprung into action.

Now I'm actually a vault when it comes to keeping other people's secrets, but when it comes to my own secrets, I'll keep quiet for about 5 minutes before I hear myself saying "now I'm not telling many people, but...." or "don't tell anyone, but...." and so I spent a stressful few days trying to keep it from B-B's Mum. But it worked! I surpised the crap out of them! It was very exciting:

Me and B-B's Mum (we've known each other since we were 2 years old)


With B-B


And B-B's Dad. Make a wish!


We had a lovely day at the park on the river, after which I went to my Nanny and Grandpa's place for lunch, and because they knew I was coming, there was of course pierogi! Yummy!

Saturday night I had some time with my bitches (I've been missing you guys!!) and Sunday we had a 4 hour brunch at Mum and Dad's with my cousins and a few other family members and friends. My parents don't do things by halves though. As usual there was SO much food!













































I got to catch up with more of my bitches in the afternoon (no, seriously! I miss you guys!!) on the way to the airport, and all in all I had a very relaxing weekend. Thanks to everyone who came to see me! And sorry to those I didn't tell! It just ends up being too full-on if I try to see everyone all the time! You know I love you!

0 comments: to “ Happy Birthday Billy-Bob! so far...