Messing with the colours

Thursday, August 20, 2009

You may have noticed that I've already changed the colours on my template a couple of times. I'm just not happy with it. I think I liked my original one so much (apart from the lack of NavBar and the inability to fix the "problem") that now I'm being picky about the new template. I just can't seem to get the colours right.

I'll keep fiddling. I may even change the actual layout...

2 comments: to “ Messing with the colours so far...

  •  

    Bring back the original theme! It was so simple an elegant, please don't end up loving it to death ala so many overkill myspace pages. Love your blog still :)

  •  

    I know, I loved it too! But I couldn't get the Navbar to work on it after trying a number of different things suggested by various people. And I REALLY wanted it!! I like this one a lot though, and I'm through playing around. Plus, most people read blogs on Google Reader these days, so they wouldn't have even noticed!!