Day 25 - And the best thing about New York City is...

Friday, September 25, 2009


Monday 20th July, 2009

An amazing day - one of my favourites of the whole trip. So strap yourself in for a plethora of photos!

Caught a direct subway and jumped on the free
 

 to see the
 

and saw another

 on the way back!

We then grabbed a


 but soon realised


We then walked down


and saw the



 After that, it was time to walk over the


and take some fun photos!

oooooooh artistic!


It was VERY cool...


We then treated ourselves to


before checking this place out. Home of 18 miles of books. Brilliant!

We then accidentally found this building

which was super exciting cos I had NO idea where to look for it!

Next on the agenda was
 

and the view on a beautiful clear day? Breathtaking.
(VIEW from the Empire State Building)
 When I looked this way, I had this song in my head.


And then when I looked this way, I had THIS song in my head!


It was spectacular! We got sucked in to hiring an audio tour and it was totally worth it.

We then treated ourselves to ANOTHER

cos it was just soooo gooood (and cheap too!)

We decided the best way to spend the night would be with

and

(grape juice*)

and a little friend**


Say cheeeeeeeeese pizza!


A brilliant day and the best.... night.... ever!


*fermented
**squirrel was not part of the menu