A creature of habit

Sunday, February 28, 2010

When I find something I like, I stick to it. Take Hubs for example - no way I'm letting HIM go :-)

Though, I refer mainly to other non-Hubs-related things, such as the fact that I ate the same lunch every day for 6 months (corn thins with herb tuna and fresh baby spinach leaves), and that I have been eating the same breakfast for almost a year (1 crumbled wheat-bix with 1/3 cup bran, soy milk, natural yoghurt and honey) and that I buy the same conditioner, moisturiser and lipstick brand every time.

Oh, and there's also this:


I've bought the same diary the last 6 years. I can't help myself! It's compact, has a nice layout and it comes in PURPLE!! But this year I've branched out into something bigger. And it was purple too!


Then I realised it was TOO big and didn't fit properly in my "new" (2nd hand $10) handbag very well, so I took the cover off and now have a much more user-friendly sized diary. I do like having a bigger diary I must admit. I feel more mature or something. Whatevs.

1 comments: to “ A creature of habit so far...

  •  

    I used to buy a larger diary every year, cause I thought it made me more important (plus I loved the extra space to shove stuff!).

    Then I realised I never used it because it didn't fit into my handbag. So I got a dream diary, and used it for about three years (good Debden diaries, you can just replace the inside pages).

    Now, my iphone rules my life