NaBloPoMo

Friday, July 1, 2011

Yes it's that time again! Time for another NaBloPoMo! The idea is, that you blog every day, but I'm cheating a bit as I won't have internet access much over the next few weeks, so I'm going to schedule some posts to pop up every day! And for all you Chance fans out there, it's going to be a happy month for you, as I recently uploaded all my photos from my phone (all 204 of them!) and that's what I'm going to be sharing with you! Not all 204 of them, just one a day. Or maybe two. And I'm sure you can guess the subject matter of most of the photos on my phone! This NaBloPoMo is going to be called NaBloPoMoMoMo! National Blog Posting Month Moving Month! And just to help you out the photos will be published in chronological order. And here's number 1!

Chance: 2 weeks old
Hubs: 1532.5 weeks old (or thereabouts!)


I am going to try very hard to schedule/post each day, but if I miss a day here and there, will you forgive me?? The packing is going really well, and with Mum and Dad having just arrived last night, we will be getting a lot done in the next few days, including our garage sale tomorrow. Can't wait!!

1 comments: to “ NaBloPoMo so far...