Cousins

Monday, September 5, 2011

Growing up, we were always surrounded by cousins. My brother's and my first cousins are all withing about 13 years of our age and many times through the year we would catch up with them. This still happens, although a little less often now that a few of us aren't in Brizzie anymore. I have such a special relationship with them, that it absolutely warms my heart to see Chance's cousins adoring him so much.

On our last few visits to Brisbane, Chance's cousin Josie was such a great help and was always ready to volunteer to look after Chance. She also became quite good at feeding him!


I'm really looking forward to seeing their relationship develop, as I'm sure they'll be great friends as they get older. And I'm also pretty sure Josie will be volunteering for babysitting duties in the not-so-distant future!

0 comments: to “ Cousins so far...