In the next month...

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

...we will be spending a total of:

22 days in Wang
7 days at home
3 days at student accommodation
Frith will spend 3 days in Melbourne
and I'll spend the entire time thinking "we did not sign up for this!!!"

I'm trying to keep positive by thinking about all the good things about our situation, like the fact that I get to spend a lot of time with my Wang friends, and that I'll get to watch rubbish tv at our friend's house where we're staying, and that I've become really good at packing and unpacking (maybe not in a timely manner, but still.)

I have a to-do list as long as my arm at the moment, and I really need to get back to it. I don't know how much I'll be blogging in the weeks to come, but I'm feeling inspired again, so hopefully I'll get the opportunity to write a few posts that are kicking around in my head.

Back to the packing!

0 comments: to “ In the next month... so far...