Because I vacuumed and mopped yesterday...

Thursday, April 25, 2013

... Chance tipped out his water bottle all over the floor. No biggie. It's only water.

Then...

Chance smashed his kombi money box on his bedroom floor (yes, porceline smashes on carpet apparently!)

Then...

I forgot to check for tissues in pockets and got tissue all over Hubs' work shirts (and my 3/4 jeans) and as I was shaking them out at the back door, a big gust of wind brought it all back inside.

Then...

I didn't realise there was still the dregs of coffee in our stovetop coffee maker thingy, and as I took it to the dishwasher, it spilt everywhere.

And then...

As I was coating the beef in a plastic bag full of seasoned flour, for our beef stew for dinner, I didn't realise there was a hole in the bag.

Sometimes I have to wonder why I bother cleaning at all :-)