I've got nothing

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Well this is embarrassing! I wrote this post over a week ago and thought I'd published it. Turns out I forgot to press "publish". It's a bit out of date, but you get the idea!

I've started writing this post 4 times now. The first time I began with how Quinn is sleeping soundly after throwing up all over me and our bed. And how I didn't mind being covered in vomit one bit; nor did I mind having to strip our bed and wash our sheets, even though I only just did that on Monday.

The second false start was about how I'm enjoying cups of tea in the morning again, as the weather has cooled down enough that I don't start sweating as soon as I start drinking a hot beverage. Riveting stuff, I know.

The third attempt began with the fact that I have lots of photos to share, but due to technological (and "Wifey") issues, I can't work out how to upload them to my blog. It was working the other day, but not now. Hmph.

And this is the 4th try. Should I have just closed the laptop lid and walked away? Probably. Instead, I'll share some random photos and promise that one day soon, I'll have a new, spunky looking blog and something slightly more interesting to say :-) Maybe....



Now if I can just get a photo of the 4 of us together!!

0 comments: to “ I've got nothing so far...