Spoilt rotten

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Since arriving in Melbourne, Hubs and I have been staying with a family friend and have been treated to home cooking every night. Here's what we've had so far:

Saturday: home made curry (delicious!)
Sunday: roast lamb (gotta love the Sunday roast)
Monday: lamb shanks done in the slow cooker (oh my gosh it was SO GOOD!!)
Tuesday: beef stroganoff (the beef melted in our mouths)
Wednesday: chicken with taties and veges (with gravy left from the lamb shanks)

And don't even get me started on the desserts! I think I've found a replacement for Nanny's.

I've only been a Wifey for 7 months, but I have to agree with other longer term wifeys and mothers when they say that the best meals they have are the ones cooked for them. We really have been spoilt and it's been nice having time with each other while we settle in to this wild city.

0 comments: to “ Spoilt rotten so far...