Job #17 - Bio Concepts (again!)

Monday, November 17, 2008

June - December 2004

I was offered a full-time job at Bio-Concepts as Education Coordinator, (it's all about who you know!) so I was in charge of all the seminars (bookings, registrations, some promotions) and I was back working with Mum again. I really enjoyed this job and it was really nice working alongside Mum and a great team of people. I also got to organise the company's 30th Anniversary dinner at the Hilton which was a great night.

Lots of good times and great memories of parties and morning teas and social outings. This is a real family-focussed company and it's always nice to work there. I think I left because I still had a desire to work in the health field and use my degree (though, in hindsight, I perhaps should have stayed at Bio a bit longer.)

0 comments: to “ Job #17 - Bio Concepts (again!) so far...