Job #23 - YACMU

Sunday, November 23, 2008

October 2005 - June 2006

YACMU made me an offer I just couldn't refuse (I NEVER can!) of a contract to re-write the Queensland Uniting Church's Child Safety Policy and training materials. It was a huge job and I really threw myself into it. I was very happy with the final product and proud of the job that I did. I was considering pursuing a career in Workplace Health & Safety at UC and combine it with my Child Safety position, but management had different ideas.

It was an absolute pleasure as always to work with the YACMU crew, and they really got me through some tough times. And it was so nice having some great gals to work with - usually I was surrounded by smelly boys! (ha ha. You know I love yas!)

So as my June 30 end date approached, I had a few interviews and settled on my next job.

0 comments: to “ Job #23 - YACMU so far...