Choose my own adventure

Saturday, March 13, 2010

My dearest darlingest cousins and Aunty and Uncle bought me a Red Balloon experience for my birthday. Basically you get a whole lot of experiences to choose from, to do at your leisure and I've narrowed it down to a few options, depending on availability

Yoga Classes - 10 yoga classes at a studio in St Kilda
Sea kayak adventure tour - along the Mornington Peninsula
Coffee Tasting kit - although, I AM trying to reduce my caffeine intake...
Tea sampler gift box - now that sounds like my cup of tea!
Dolphin and Seal watching for two - just off Sorrento where we'll be for Easter!
Stand up paddle board and sunset penguin tour - this sounds like SO much fun!!
Horse riding on the beach - might be a bit far from Melbourne, but how fabulous!

Decisions decisions! Deciding is half the fun! Which one would YOU choose?

6 comments: to “ Choose my own adventure so far...