Beauty mate!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Today has been one of those ho-hum days. I'm tired and I'm sick of washing and trying to tidy our unit and am just generally nice and grumpy. Hubs cheered me up a bit before so now I'm (just barely) in the mood to write about our little trip to Mt Beauty yesterday.

We headed there to check out the town where we will be living in a few months time. Hard to believe we'll be moving in the not-too-distant future. I keep trying to get our current abode in a manageable state, but I think I've come to the conclusion that it's too small and we have too much stuff so it's always going to feel cluttered. (This added to my doldrums today :-)

So anyway, we had a drive around and chatted to the 2 real estate agents there. They seemed pretty confident that we'd be able to find something at that time of year so that was reassuring. I just can't wait to move to a house where we can actually have people over for dinner as well as stay with us! Having people over for meals or to stay is such a big part of who we are and it's really hard living in a place where it's almost impossible to do that. And I miss having an outdoor area where I can just sit and have a cuppa or a glass of wine and watch the world go by. As much as we love living in Wang, it will be so lovely having a bigger place!

We are trying to be good with our pennies at the moment so we made our own breadrolls for lunch. I felt like such a Mum. It was awesome! Here's Hubs and Chance enjoying themselves on our little lunch seat:


We have already confirmed house guests for August (yay!) and hopefully there will be plenty more to come. Please. Join us!

0 comments: to “ Beauty mate! so far...