What's in a name?

Monday, March 14, 2011

When I booked the flights to go to Brisbane for Christmas, I was 5 months pregnant and didn't know the sex or name of "Littlefoot" so on the booking form, I had to fill in "TBA" for both categories. Once Chance graced us with his presence, I had to ring Virgin Blue to let them know "male" & "Chance Harry". Funny thing was, they made a typo and we ended up with an itinerary for "Chanbe Harry". I was going to ring them but it was the day before the flights when we realised and I figured it wouldn't be a big deal.

The thing is, the name has stuck.

Hubs and I call him "Chanbe" as much as we call him Chance. Hubs even asked if it was too late to change his name officially, as Chanbe has really grown on us. Hee hee! I have to warn you, now that I've told you this story, expect our little man to be referred to as Chanbe every now and then. Or, you know, all the time :-)

0 comments: to “ What's in a name? so far...