The Everlasting Gobstopper

Monday, August 4, 2008

My awesome brother and his gorgeous girlfriend went to Hahndorf, just outside of Adelaide (thanks for the correction bro!) for a wee trip a while ago and brought us back presents!! Everlasting Gobstoppers!! Hubsband's was about the size of a golf ball, but since (apparently) I have a big mouth, mine was more like a tennis ball. Hubsband finished his off in a week or 2, and the proceeded to work on mine.

Here's what it would have looked like before (if we'd taken a photo!):


And here's what happens after a month of sitting in front of a computer, licking a gobstopper:


I must admit, I was very impressed with his persistence! I'm just worried about his next dentist bill... and he's only half way through!!

Check out the lay-yers!

1 comments: to “ The Everlasting Gobstopper so far...