This time last year...

Thursday, December 3, 2009

... I was blogging about how lovely and quiet the college is without all those pesky students around
... I was amazed that we had been in Melbourne for 6 months already
... I was struggling to find an identity for myself down here
... We had just celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary
... I was annoyed that I was sick AGAIN!!
... I was looking forward to going to Brisbane for Christmas

And now I'm
... blogging about what I was doing a year ago
... blown away we've been in Melbourne for 18 months
... finding my groove down here as a wife, a Marriage Celebrant, a friend and someone who has had a job for over a year and is happy in it
... excited to have just celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary
... excited that I haven't been sick for months and months (touch wood)
... looking forward to going to Brisbane for Christmas, and all the adventures to follow

The countdown is on! 2 weeks and 1.5 days of work left and we're hitting the road! YEAH!!!

0 comments: to “ This time last year... so far...