And it's back to the grind...

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

We're back into the swing of things after a great little break down at Sorrento over Easter. We spent our days swimming in the bay (well, I read my book on the beach - the rest of them were crazy enough to go swimming), catching up with family and friends, going for short walks (too lazy to do long walks) and Hubs worked on a contraption to assist him with taking panorama photos. I'll let him tell you about that some time.

All in all, a very relaxing time, though I don't feel as invigorated as I did when we returned last year. It's been a while since I've been this busy, and although I LIKE being busy (especially with social engagements), I'm not used to it anymore, so it's taking me a while to get back into my groove.

I hope everyone else had a super Easter and I'll be filling you in on lots of interesting things very soon. As soon as they happen to me...

0 comments: to “ And it's back to the grind... so far...