Something's gotta give

Friday, June 8, 2012

Because I'm currently up to my eyeballs in life, and getting closer and closer to my "limit", I've decided on a few things that I have to let go of, to keep a hold of my sanity. And number one on my list is nappies. No, I'm not going to stop using nappies all together (though, Hubs did want us to try it...) I'm just not going to use our lovely cloth nappies. Actually, Chanbe hasn't really been in cloth nappies regularly since a month after I broke my foot, with all the packing and moving and broken foot and all. But I started using them again last week and it's already stressing me out trying to wash them every second day and get them dry and put them together again.

So what I'm actually going to do is go back to just disposables, but not feel guilty about doing that. I can't do everything and I have to stop putting so much pressure on myself to do it all. I know that we will go back to the cloth nappies eventually, but for the time being, it's disposables all the way.

I don't think Chanbe is fussed either way... (even though he has pooh on his jacket in this photo... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! That one was for YOU Hubs :-) )


0 comments: to “ Something's gotta give so far...