New stuff on the blog & Day 1

Monday, June 3, 2013

Today is day 1 of my 101 in 1001 days challenge - go and check out my list! I'm so excited to start this challenge, that I want to get everything done NOW! But clearly, that's not the point. I really don't know which one I'll be crossing off first, or last for that matter, but I'm super keen to jump right in.

The other new thing is a "Who is Wifey" link. This is something I was saving for  the launch of my "new blog" (one of the things on my list!) but I realise that could still be a little ways off, so if I can't be with the blog I love, why not love the blog I'm with. Ha! Girl's on fire!

One of the things on today's "to do" list is to vacuum and mop the floors, and since I just spent the last hour with my friend who just "popped in" for a visit (I LOVE a good pop-in!!) I'd really better get started.

And since it's been a little while, here's a fix for you all:


2 comments: to “ New stuff on the blog & Day 1 so far...