#035 - Write a letter to myself in 1001 days

Monday, July 1, 2013


This is part of my challenge to complete 101 things in 1001 days. 
See my full list here, and the inspiration behind the 101 things in 1001 days challenge here.

Dear Wifey, 29th February 2016

My what a challenge you have set yourself here! Not only do you have 101 things to complete, but some of those challenges have challenges within them! You decided to do this so you can live your life now, instead of waiting until things "settle down" (which you have finally realised they never will) or waiting until you and Hubs and the kids decide on where to live for a few years, instead of moving each year.

There are a lot of things on this list that you have been meaning to do, and I hope you get around to doing them all. What an achievement that will be! But don't forget to enjoy yourself; don't just do things to tick them off the list - that's not the idea! Do these things consciously and be in the moment, and cherish the memories you make. I hope that your new habits/hobbies continue in the long term as well. That would really be something!

You are just coming to the realisation that you only get one life. I know you can't believe it's taken you this long to actually realise this but now that you have, embrace it. Know that your lifestyle will impact on your kids' lives, and that you want to be a great example to them.

I look forward to seeing how you go! See you in (a little less than) 1001 days!

Wifey
2nd July, 2013