I know I know I know!

Monday, September 15, 2014

I know it seems I've been completely absent from the blog scene recently but the truth is, we've been working on setting up the new blog! I was hoping to launch it by this weekend but I want it to be just right, so please bear with me! I promise it will be worth the wait!

In the mean time, Mum has been here for a week which has been bliss. The kids are having a great time with Gran and I'm having a great time having extra sleep and not having to solo parent while Hubs is working long hours. I also had a wedding last Saturday which was lovely, and we are thinking about going away somewhere next week as Hubs has 5 days off in a row.

So lots still going on, and I really hope I can share the new blog with you all very soon!

1 comments: to “ I know I know I know! so far...