Sicko

Friday, December 12, 2008

A whine

Well it must be nearly time for me to go home because I'm sick. Again. That's 5 times since we arrived in Melbourne that I've been sick. (Cold, flu, cold, rubella, sinus infection.) I'm convinced it's because I'm not eating enough veges down here. Or my immunity is shot at the moment. Or I'm still acclimatising to the Melbourne weather. (Right now it's 19 degrees and raining.) Or maybe I actually have a Man Cold. They're pretty serious you know! I'm trying not to be whiny-Wifey but it's SO HARD. I just want to curl up in bed and sleep for 2 days. But we have to pack tonight and I was going to do some "work" on Hubsband's dreadlocks. Aaaah well. No rest for the wicked.

This time tomorrow we'll be basking in the Queensland sun, pining for the cool days of Melbourne. (Maybe I need more Vitamin D!! You don't get much of that down here...)

Okay. I'm done complaining. For now :-)

0 comments: to “ Sicko so far...