Sicko

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

How can he go from this:



... to this:


... and this:


... and this:


... in 48 hours?? Chanbe has a nasty virus and he is not a happy chappy, but he's been a bit up and down so I'm hoping he'll be more up than down tomorrow, as we are hosting my mother's group here at MB!! I've been looking forward to this for weeks, and I have a very special surprise for you all that I'll share with you tomorrow (or Friday if I'm too tired from our big day!)

Mum and Dad leave Friday morning and we've had such a great time together. I don't like to say it, but the 2 weeks they've been here really have flown by too quickly. I'm looking forward to being up in Brisbane (Redcliffe) so I can be close by to family again, albeit for a short time.

Stay tuned!

0 comments: to “ Sicko so far...