A numbers game

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

(See here and here for previous numbers games)

in 2011...
20 (ish) - the number of full nights sleep I had
3 - the number of places we have lived
5 - the number of times we visited Brisbane
??? - the number of kms we've clocked up
1 - the number of candles on Chanbe's birthday cake
2 - the number of Grandparents I lost
192 - the number of blog posts I published
8 - the number of awesome Mums I met who enrich my life

in 2012...
2 - the number of times we will move house
20 - the number of boxes of stuff I'd like to donate to Vinnies
4 - the number of tables/bench spaces I will strive to keep clear
2 - the number of semesters Hubs has left of medicine
1 - the number of PhDs Hubs will receive
1 - the number of blogs I'd like to beautify

0 comments: to “ A numbers game so far...