"I do not like this one so well...

Sunday, March 9, 2014

"all she does is YELL YELL YELL!!!" (adapted from one of our favourite Dr Seuss Books)

I've been yelling a lot lately. Which is sad, as I had made a conscious effort to not yell at Chanbe, (#27) and it had become a good habit. But then we all got sick. And tired. And I injured myself (again!) And things just went downhill from there.

I don't like it when people misuse the word "literally", like when they say "I literally died with fright" or "I literally had no sleep last night". Well I literally had about 3 and a half hours sleep last night. I'm not sure how I'm functioning right now, but I actually haven't even done any yelling today. We're all tired. Quinn's asleep (she was the culprit who kept me awake "all night") and Chance is watching Peppa Pig. Do you know how much Peppa Pig that boy can watch? I don't. Because he hasn't reached saturation yet. But I can tell you, it's a lot.

And I'm cooking when I really should be packing and getting organised for our flight to Brisbane on Tuesday morning. But I like cooking and it's making me happy so I'm going to keep going with that. Because in 2 days time, I can collapse in a heap and sleep. I just have to "get through" this afternoon and tomorrow without losing the plot, and then I have a week of relaxing and catching up with family and friends. It's going to be sooooooo goooooood....

I'm labeling this one under "Happiness" as I'm finding joy on a challenging day. And that in itself makes me happy.

0 comments: to “ "I do not like this one so well... so far...