Back to Woolies for Wifey

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's not my fault. It just kinda happened. It doesn't mean that I'm not still annoyed at Woolies for what they did to me, but the thing is... well... The Coles at Wang is rubbish. It kind of just crept up on me how rubbish it actually is. In the mean time, Hubs and I decided to give the Commonwealth Bank the flick and have changed all our banking to ING. And lo and behold, Woolies accepts our ING Direct Debit as you can choose the "savings" option. Go figure.

Do I lack commitment to "the cause". Yes. Should I continue to shop at Coles for the principle? Perhaps. Am I going to? Probably not. The Woolies down here is just SO much better and nicer and has the products that I want and is right next door to work and church so I can swing by on my way home if needed, or do my "big shop" after church on a Sunday.

I know, I know, I'm justifying myself to make myself feel better. But hey. What are you going to do?

1 comments: to “ Back to Woolies for Wifey so far...

  •  

    Perhaps there's some reason why it's a coles v woolworths decision, but if you're looking to try something new, there's the NQR @ 15 baker st, which is not far from the woolies. It's described as a "supermarket outlet" so i'm not sure what that means. Just round the corner from there is the IGA in docker st. There is also an Aldi in Chisolm street (but that one means crossing wangaratta road, which may not be as much fun - so that might be just for the occasional 'big shop' - to stock up on bargain stuff. ;)