Quite Interesting

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'm about to go on one of my "you HAVE to do this thing which is so awesome" rants, in this case, watch a particular TV show, where most of you will be thinking "yeah Wifey, I've been watching that show since it aired in 2003 and have told you before to watch it, and now that you've discovered it, you need to give me some credit for already telling you about it." Or something along those lines.

I'm talking about QI, or Quite Interesting; a British panel comedy that Hubs and I have fallen head over heals in love with. (Here's the Wiki link that gives a great run-down on the show.) We've been watching it on IView (something ELSE a friend told me about AGES ago that we've only just tapped into) the last month or 2 and it really has become one of my favourite shows. I think we'll have to look at acquiring the earlier seasons as well. We get great belly laughs and Mutley gasps every episode, and no matter what mood I'm in before I watch it, I'm always in a better mood after.

So if you haven't already checked it out, I can highly recommend it. If you've been watching it for years, tell me if the novelty ever wears off!

4 comments: to “ Quite Interesting so far...