To Do

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hubs is away on a retreat this weekend for med so it's my opportunity to "get organised". I've written myself a TO DO list (one of my favourite things "to do"! ha ha ha ha...) and blogging isn't on that list, but boring things like vacuuming and washing and cleaning are, so it's no surprise to find me here. I've prepared myself for doing lots of the things on my list - I have 8 hours of music lined up (currently listening to The Panel Live), I have a belly full of breakfast, and I have a speck of motivation which will hopefully be enough to at least get me started.

I'll be good and keep it short (for now... I'll probably be back later) and share with you a belly shot in a skirt that our good friend Mel made me. The photo doesn't quite do it justice, so let me tell you how comfy and cute it is, just in case you can't tell!

1 comments: to “ To Do so far...