Bargains galour

Saturday, September 4, 2010

As I have also previously mentioned, Mum and I did some great shopping in that first week while Hubs was away and got some absolute gems! Like....

A $20 couch!

 A rocking chair and bookshelf (pictured here with Wifey and sewing table)


Fold-away sewing table in all it's glory, and lovely chairs


A Queen-size bed

A totally awesome upside-down fridge (and one of the chairs)

We also got Hubs a couple of tables to set himself up with a little study, and of course, we have the data projector up and running - it's sitting on the top of the fridge - and the media PC with all our movies, TV shows and music in prime position. I might even get around to taking some photos of them at some stage!

Today has been a bit of a struggle for me hormone-emotion-wise so I'll leave it there for now. I'm going to go and have a cup of tea and a rusk, and do some more blogging later.



0 comments: to “ Bargains galour so far...