Gone shootin'

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Okay. So this is a post that I started writing on the 2nd of February 2009 (yes, 2009) about an activity that took place on the 2nd of January 2009 (yes, 2009). I know I know. I've been busy! So the story goes: Hubs wanted to do some shooting at the rifle range while we were on in Brisbane for Christmas holidays almost 2 years ago, so Dad offered to take us. He owns a few (registered, legal) hunting rifles, so we invited Lsl and NephNath along and headed down to The Queensland Rifle Range at Belmont.

After a (very brief) safety demonstration, we waited for a break in the "traffic" and set our targets up.


Ready Hubs?

Ready Wifey?

Ready Lsl?

Aim NephNath and Dad, and FIRE!

We even managed to hit some targets! I think this was one of mine?

I didn't like to use the animal-looking ones... That's so mean!

All the gun shots left me quite on edge and to be honest, I was quite happy to leave. We had a great time though!

0 comments: to “ Gone shootin' so far...