The sleepy kids

Friday, May 30, 2014

Oh my heart. On our way home from wherever we went yesterday (what? We've been doing A LOT!) I turned around from the passenger seat to see this. My little possums super sleepy after a big day. Ah. Now I remember - we went over to the family house at Kelvin Grove so I could sort out some of my things, as Mum and Dad are looking at selling the house in the not-too-distant future. Then we popped in to Mum's work on the way home to say hi to a friend. A big day and a nice relaxing drive home before peak hour traffic.

Of course as soon as we got home they were full of beans and asking Gran and Grumpy to take them down to the beach. They were very nicely tired out and went to sleep rather happily and a little earlier than usual. 

In the frustrating, upsetting times, it does me well to remember these moments. 


0 comments: to “ The sleepy kids so far...