The trip home

Monday, May 26, 2014

Home again home again jiggety jig.

Well, Brisbane home anyway. It's nice not to have to board the plane first with children. It's also nice to read a book for the entire flight. But the nicest thing is coming home to two gorgeous kids who are happy to see me.

I had such a great few days away, and it certainly helped with my resetting. It's my Dad's birthday tomorrow (which means it's also his birthday week) so there will be a bit of celebrating around these here parts in the coming days. I'm looking forward to more yummy food and cake, and also lots more walking to help with the balance.

But for now, even though it's not even 9pm, I can barely keep my eyes open so that's all from me for another day. I plan to start writing more posts on mum's laptop rather than my phone, as I'm much more likely to put a bit more effort in.

Until then!

0 comments: to “ The trip home so far...