A drinking game - Klipdrift

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Klipdrift is a brandy when, mixed with cola, is known as a "Klippie".


And the taste?
Right. Same face. I give up!

Give me something to work with, Anne!

I think she likes it!!

And I gotta say...

I loved it! (that's a happy face, just in case you can't tell!! (What a shocker!))

In fact...
We wanted to go and buy more!!! 

We did leave some for Hubs

And lucky we did too! Thumbs up from Hubs!


Klippie was a favourite across the board, and to be honest, I'd never tasted anything like it so it was extra exciting! Not sure if I could drink more than one - it is quite a strong flavour and quite high in alcohol if I remember correctly (which is unlikely!) Only 1 more drink to go!!!

0 comments: to “ A drinking game - Klipdrift so far...