The Wedding of 2009

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

This is really quite overdue, but I figure, it's better late than never! Hubs and I attended my cousin's wedding last October and it was just delightful. We headed over to Kturtle and Khicken's place to get ready in the afternoon, after a few home brewskies, and headed to West End for the service.

It was just divine. I had a little cry as I watched my "baby cousin" who, along with her twin, are the sisters I always wanted. The service was really lovely and personal, and I had a little cry when they were making their promises to each other.

Here's A&A, the happy couple, after the service

Kturtle, Khicken, Dad, Mum, Wifey, Hubs (red was the order of the day!)

A&E - Another happy (and stunning) couple!

And another...

And another!!

Pro Photo. Aren't they just gorgeous!

And then it was off to the reception! Via the Spring Hill Hotel with the cousins, that is. I thought to myself, "I'll just have a champagne or 2 and that will do me" but what I'd forgotten was that we were with my brother and his Kturtle so the drinks were flowing freely. Oh boy. We finally made it to the reception, in a jovial mood and were ready to par-tay!

The speeches were really special, and when Crolly recited a poem he had written, to his bride, there was not a dry eye in the house. And don't get me STARTED on his rendition of "The Horses" by Daryl Braithwaite. "That's the way it's gonna beeeeeee little darlin'". Oh my goodness. SO MUCH FUN!!!

And of course, you can't have all the cousins together, without getting a cousin shot!


I'm so happy for you guys, and I know you have embarked on an amazing journey together that you will share whole-heartedly. So much love to you both.

0 comments: to “ The Wedding of 2009 so far...