A drinking game - Savanna

Tuesday, March 23, 2010


Mmmmm Savanna. Just thinking about it now takes me back to the long, warm summer days, lazing around the braai, shooting the breeze. This was a big part of our trip and a great one at that.

Clayton, what did you think?

What does that face mean?????

Let's see if I can get more of a reaction out of Anne...

Ooooooh yeeeeaaaahhhhhh

Well we already know how Wifey feels about Savanna

And just to show you that I don't take myself too seriously, here is possibly the WORST photo of myself I'll EVER post on the internet!*

And Hubs? Well he was the one who introduced me to this delicious drink!

He loves it!

So I would say that Savanna is the clear winner at the moment! And I think it's still my favourite! I need to find somewhere in Melbourne that sells it...



*I realise other people will put embarassing photos of me on the internet, but what I can't see, can't hurt me!!

0 comments: to “ A drinking game - Savanna so far...